Thursday 27 June 2013

Visions Studio Tour ...

 
The Visions Studio Tour is just around the corner.  It starts Friday July 5th through to Sunday July 7th, from 10am to 5pm each day.  I am honoured to be showing my work at Heartwood Studio, owned by Ken and Jan Broadland.  Ken makes beautiful turned wood pieces.  We are #8 on the map, 5846 Curry Rd, in Duncan.  Visit the Visions Website for a list of participating artists and locations.  I do hope you will visit us.
 
 
But first - I am off to MISSA (Metchosin International Summer School of the Arts).  I will be taking a silversmithing course and am so excited.  I will be spending Canada Day and the rest of the week in this wonderfully artistic environment.
 
 
Keep checking back for more summer events to come; Sooke (yipee I was selected), the MAG show, and Arts on the Avenue.  Visit my website for event information as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment