Thursday 6 December 2012

Final Preparations...


Coloured Copper Tree on Multi Strand Cable

Wow!  What a busy week it has been.  I have been madly trying to prepare for the show this weekend in the midst of a million other things that life brings.  I did manage to photograph my last few pieces but not with fantastic results - mastering  jewellery photography is on my list of New Year's to-dos.  I am quite taken with the look of the multi-strand cables that I found to hightlight my pendants.  Like the one above, I find they lend a certain elegance to the pieces.  

Copper and Silver Disc Earrings

I hope you will be able to take the time this weekend to come visit me at 'Chosin Pottery for my Holiday Season Show.   You will also be able to enjoy the exquisite pottery of Judi Dyelle and Robin Hopper.  There are several other events happening in Mechosin that weekend.  There is the new Massively Mini Show on at the MAG the Metchosin Art Gallery and printmaker Chiarina Loggia is having an open house.  Both of these events are located in the old Metchosin public school right across from the cafe.


Three Bracelets Kinky O's and Pillow Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment