Monday 5 November 2012

Something New.....


This Blog is New - a chance for me to challenge myself with writing and communicating with the outside world.  A venue for me to share with you pieces that I am working on, ideas, events and finished pieces like the 'Double Byzantine Necklace' pictured above.

After a busy Spring and Summer with not much studio (garage) time, I am making a real effort to get into a creative routine. I find I have to actually write the word 'studio' down in my calendar to force me to get in there and work.  But so far so good...



With the holiday season upon us, I will be participating in a few shows and sales.  I will post them here as reminders and I hope you will be able to take the time to come out and see more of what I have been madly working on.

Thanks for reading!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment